Home » Products » Mieli – Honeys
- And why not replace sugar by a true product from nature that is honey. In pastry, in tea and coffee, in yoghurt..
- How to combine honey with cheese? Here are some suggestions:
- acacia honey: with hot gorgonzola and stilton
- eucalyptus honey: sheep cheeses like medium ripe pecorino
- thyme honey: matured cow cheeses like ragusano or caciocavallo
- orange honey: cheeses made from the 'pasta filata' method like mozzarella or soft scamorza
- pine honey: fresh cheeses or yoghurt, smoked camorza
- linden honey: mountain cheeses like mature toma, bagoss, bitto from Valtellina
- dandelion and apple honey: especially goats cheeses
- Honeys in 28g jars: upon request per box of 96 mini jars
- Honeys in 250g jars, per box of 6 jars
- Acacia honey in squeezer type bottle of 1kg
- Honeys in squeezer type bottles of 250g, in boxes of 15: acacia (soft) - wild flower (medium) - chestnut(strong)
- Serving utensils in metal or plexiglass
> More ...
Monofloral honeys can only be found in vast areas of land, such as Italy. Every year Andrea looks for the right places to place his beehives from northern Trento to southern Sicily.