Home » Products » Pomodori – Tomatoes
Pomodori – Tomatoes Paolo Petrili
- bruschetta (pelati), arrabbiata (piccanti), fish (passati and prunilli), fresh pasta (corbara), dried pasta (salsa)
- Did you know ....
- that most fresh tomatoes in the supermarket are glass house tomatoes out of season, even the Italian ones?
- that most fresh tomatoes are green harvested and transported in cooling trucks to your store or supermarket?
- that the taste of tomatoes depends on its 'terroir' and the level of ripeness at the time of picking?
- that the plants of most Italian tomatoes come from France and Germany?
- that cans of tomatoes labeled 'made in Italy' often contain Chinese tomatoes? the 'made in Italy' label can be used as long as the product is 'canned' in Italy
- Pomodori pelati 314ml, 700ml, 1062ml
- Pomodori passati 314ml, 700ml, 1062ml
- Pomodori passati prunilli 314ml, 700ml
- Pomodori passati piccanti 314ml, 700ml
- Salsa tradizionale, verdure, peperone 314ml
- Pomodorini pelati Corbara 700ml
- Conserva di pomodoro 100ml
Points of sale
- Fruit & Groente Van der Voorde
- De Dis
- Cru Eylenbosch
- Fred the Finest Market
- SA Club Vinitaly
- Traiteur Pandin
- Wijnhandel Châteaux Vini
> More ...
La Tomaterie defends our values, a perfect partner